Vero 4k+ gives an embuary info error

Hello,

Lately I’m having a lot of embuary info errors. The errors start a few hours after rebooting and keep coming until de vero crashes and reboots.
I tried to make a log, but could not reproduce the error while the logging was running. After a while the errors started again and altough the logging was not running I still found the error in the kodi.log
I used the log uploader and got URL: https://paste.osmc.tv/ zolufidari. I hope this is correct and the upload has the error in it.

I can see errors, such as

2023-02-16 21:56:32.042 T:4018    ERROR <general>: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                                    - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                                   Error Type: <class 'AttributeError'>
                                                   Error Contents: 'datetime.timedelta' object has no attribute 'timestamp'
                                                   Traceback (most recent call last):
                                                     File "/home/osmc/.kodi/addons/script.embuary.info/default.py", line 7, in <module>
                                                       from resources.lib.helper import *
                                                     File "/home/osmc/.kodi/addons/script.embuary.info/resources/lib/helper.py", line 15, in <module>
                                                       import arrow
                                                     File "/home/osmc/.kodi/addons/script.module.arrow/lib/arrow/__init__.py", line 2, in <module>
                                                       from .api import get, now, utcnow
                                                     File "/home/osmc/.kodi/addons/script.module.arrow/lib/arrow/api.py", line 12, in <module>
                                                       from arrow.arrow import TZ_EXPR, Arrow
                                                     File "/home/osmc/.kodi/addons/script.module.arrow/lib/arrow/arrow.py", line 34, in <module>
                                                       from arrow import formatter, locales, parser, util
                                                     File "/home/osmc/.kodi/addons/script.module.arrow/lib/arrow/parser.py", line 26, in <module>
                                                       from arrow.util import next_weekday, normalize_timestamp
                                                     File "/home/osmc/.kodi/addons/script.module.arrow/lib/arrow/util.py", line 6, in <module>
                                                       from arrow.constants import (
                                                     File "/home/osmc/.kodi/addons/script.module.arrow/lib/arrow/constants.py", line 16, in <module>
                                                       _MAX_TIMESTAMP = datetime.max.timestamp()
                                                   AttributeError: 'datetime.timedelta' object has no attribute 'timestamp'
                                                   -->End of Python script error report<--

But I’m not sure what the solution is. Perhaps you could contact the developer of these add-ons / skin and see if they have some advice.

Sam

Hi Sam,

following your advice, I looked on Kodi and found similar reports:
https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=350319
This one points to

this one concludes it is a python error and points to a fix
https://kodi.wiki/view/Python_Problems

Any chance of implementing this or will this be solved in a python update?

Raymond

1 Like

Thanks for checking this out.

We follow Debian’s version of Python, so this will need fixing upstream.

Sam