Vero 4K+ - Kodi 19.1 - Kodi exited with return code 137

I’ve followed this How To thread :
Mounting network shares with autofs (alternative to fstab) - Wiki / General - OSMC Forums

So I have these packages installed :

osmc@Shiriu:~$ apt list autofs                                                  
Listing... Done                                                                 
autofs/oldstable 5.1.2-4 arm64                                                  
autofs/oldstable,now 5.1.2-4 armhf [installed]                                  

As mentionned, I’ve edited the file sudo nano /etc/auto.master and added :

/- /etc/auto.nfs.shares --timeout 15 browse

so it look like :

#       options are explicitly given.                                           
#                                                                               
#/net   -hosts                                                                  
#                                                                               
# Include /etc/auto.master.d/*.autofs                                           
# The included files must conform to the format of this file.                   
#                                                                               
+dir:/etc/auto.master.d                                                         
#                                                                               
# Include central master map if it can be found using                           
# nsswitch sources.                                                             
#                                                                               
# Note that if there are entries for /net or /misc (as                          
# above) in the included master map any keys that are the                       
# same will not be seen as the first read key seen takes                        
# precedence.                                                                   
#                                                                               
+auto.master                                                                    
/- /etc/auto.nfs.shares --timeout 15 browse                                     

I’ve then edited the file /etc/auto.nfs.shares to only add one line :

/mnt/Videos 192.168.1.250:/volume1/Videos 

Then I’ve restarted autofs with :

sudo systemctl restart autofs

I was then able to browse the mounted files with :

ls -lh /mnt/Videos

Nothing special here.

When I used the fstab mount, I would add this line to the /etc/fstab file :

192.168.1.250:/volume1/Videos /mnt/Videos        nfs     noauto,x-systemd.automount  0  0