Vero 4k passthrough via hdmi not working

Hi all, today I’ve received my Vero 4k and it has been a disappointment to see that audio passthrough ia not working out of the box. I’ve used kodi for some years and passthrough has always worked and i know how to configure it but i cannot make it work on vero 4k.

This is my kodi configuration

I’ve tried to change the HDMI cable and the one I’m using one it was working correctly before with a xiaomi mibox.

any help?

Are you on the latest software?
When you say HDMI isn’t working, what do you see on your AV receiver?

To get a better understanding of the problem you are experiencing we need more information from you. The best way to get this information is for you to upload logs that demonstrate your problem. You can learn more about how to submit a useful support request here.

Thanks for your understanding. We hope that we can help you get up and running again shortly.

Edit: looks like you have DSP on. Turn that off for passthrough to work correctly. You either want to modify (DSP) the sound or you want to pass it through. Make sure Sync Playback to Display is off too.

Thanks, it was the option sync playback to display. After disable it passthrough is working!

Yes. Sync Playback to Display will stop passthrough from working (as intended)
Glad all working now. Keep DSP disabled as it doesn’t work properly in Kodi v17