Vero 4k+ playback problems

I have a Vero 4k+ with 4.9 kernel hooked up to a Sony soundbar that’s connected to Sony TV. This might be important the problems seem to be correlated with the latest FW update on TV.
The problem occurs with playback of the file it seems that audio is dropping and then the video starts stuttering and follows to problems with picture distortion and freezeing.
Additionally the videos that I try to resume seem to struggle to play (I have to wait a few minutes for the file to start playing) after doing a few skips I end up with the same distortions of both audio and video.
It seems that Audio/Video format is not important. The check was done on a 4k HDR + DA audio, but similar problems occur on smaller file (1080p + DD).
Network connection checked on the same switch, cables and ports changed.
HDMI cables changed. Hooking up directly to the TV also brings no improvement.

Logs are here:
https://paste.osmc.tv/tedabebicu

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

I don’t recognize what I’m seeing in your logs. It is also a bit hard to follow as after you started playback you have lots of chatter from add-ons. I would recommend trying playback of a known problematic file from USB storage to rule out a networking issue. If that brings no improvement then testing with default userdata would probably be a good second step.

Default settings instructions

Let’s test with Kodi default settings. Enter the following commands with an SSH connection.

systemctl stop mediacenter
mv ~/.kodi ~/kodi.bak
systemctl start mediacenter

If needed you can restore:

systemctl stop mediacenter
mv ~/.kodi ~/kodi.bk2
mv ~/kodi.bak ~/.kodi
systemctl start mediacenter

If your original setup was restored as expected and you want get rid of the unneeded clean install you can delete that with the following command.

rm -r ~/kodi.bk2