Vero 4K+ stops working

However the issue was not reported within that period.

The point 3 basically says the warranty is effectively 6 months for a common buyer, because then the buyer needs to prove the device was defective at the beginning, do I understand it right?

however your device is not eligible for an out of warranty repair here.

If I could prove Vero 4K+ was defective, you would replace it, right?

How can I prove it? Imagine, you are watching tv and suddenly a black screen. And all the weird stuff then as I wrote here in the thread. My wifi router, raspberry pi, laptop, monitor… all of them are connected in the same room (different outlet but the same electrical circuit) and I had never had a problem with electricity and any electronics except the Vero 4K+ now.

The only thing I can think of is that Vero 4K+ was designed with an unsufficient protection against overheating or electrical charges. Both could happen theoretically - it overheated or there was an electrical peak that half destroyed it. How can I prove it wasn’t designed properly or there was something wrong with this particular device? A commnon buyer can’t do anything.
It would be too expensive to pay someone to analyse it and to create a legal report if it’s possible at all. And the device has a warranty label on it, so it cannot be opened and analysed.

So is the warranty 2 + 1 years? 2 years? 1 year? No, it’s practically 0,5 year for a common buyer.

In this thread: Very 4k warranty? - #2 by sam_nazarko
you say:

Fortunately we have never had to replace a unit outside of the 1 year period as we haven’t experienced any such cases.

This is apparently not true (anymore).

There is also the opportunity to have a refurbished or returned model that is not suitable for re-sale, but this would not be processed as a warranty replacement.

If you offer me a returned device that is working instead of my non repairable one, I think I accept it, better to have something than nothing.