Vero 4k stutter with some dvb-t streams since nov. update

should my issue have been fixed, too?

I’d suggest uploading a small sample so we can see if we can reproduce the problem

Thanks

Sam

tried to upload the recording to videosam.pl but i got an error:

where should i upload the files? it’s only 13mb
i’ll send you a pm for another file if that’s ok?

additional note:
just noticed that the led of my device is RED. i don’t really remeber how the led behaves (had the device in a closed cupboard) but i don’t think it should be red?

This could mean that the device has overheated and shut down. Was it hot to touch?
It could also mean that you’ve shut down the device or put it in to standby (either by CEC or selecting Suspend). If it’s in standby, pressing any remote button should restore the system.

I am hoping to bring back the video sampling service in the coming days.

as i reinstalled osmc from scratch it was probably something with standby or CEC (did not modify any settings in this regard).

ok!

in the meantime i gave the old version (2021.08-1) another try and a quick test with livetv and the recording went well, everything played fine.

Probably not related but I had stuttering issues due to white-list resolution/refresh rates.

I hadn’t any issue before November update. By now it works well just disabling all elements in white list.

happy new year :slight_smile:

installed the new update (stable) and tried again, nothing changed.
http://videosam.pl/ still not working.

I haven’t had time to restore this service yet, but hope to do so in the next few days.

1 Like

my vero4k is still not usable :frowning:

I am hoping to be able to restore the video sample service soon – but in the interim you could provide a sample via another service and we can take a look

Cheers

Sam