Vero 4K + support and manufacturing updates - OSMC

Unfortunately not – as much as we’d love to do this, this is the lowest price that we can offer the device for now.

Sam

Is there an ETA for Kodi v20 (Nexus) on the Vero 4K/4K+ ?

This is a very off topic post. A stable release will happen once it’s ready. Test builds are available for those who are interested and more information can be found about them in the following thread…

https://discourse.osmc.tv/t/testing-kodi-v20-1-builds

Sorry for the wrong location. Thank you for the link.

The May date came and went, and if there were any Vero4K+ units available, I missed them. Is there an ETA on when supply will be able to meet demand?

You may have heard it already, but there will be a new Vero very soon. If you want to, you can have my 2nd Vero 4K+ that I don’t need anymore for 85 €, shipping from Germany.

I had not heard that, no. So thank you for the information. I’ll hold off.

We are emailing customers in a first come first served basis (the ones that subscribed to the Newsletter on the page).

I’m looking to buy Vero 4k+ and I’m not sure I understand the support part.

1 year of international warranty is pretty clear, but when does 5 years of vendor support end?

In other words, if I buy it today how much of support do I have?

The 4K+ is out of stock and the new Vero V will be available for purchase in the near future. The vendor support will be at least five years from launch of the product.

1 Like

Nice! Thanks @darwindesign!
I’ll wait for the new version then.

Is there a way for me to subscribe and find out when it comes out?

1 Like

If you look to the right on any of the blog posts there is a place where you can subscribe to the newsletter.

1 Like

FYI… I thought I was going nuts since I couldn’t see it. Turns out, if you’re on mobile (checked via Chrome and Vivaldi, which is also chrome-based) and have your screen vertical, you may** not be able to see that right column, nor can you scroll right to make it visible. Shows up fine if you rotate your phone sideways, though.

** My phone has a resolution of 1080x2400, so larger screens might be able to see it.

1 Like

I just looked on my phone using Safari and it looks like the items that are on the right hand side on my PC are shifted to the bottom of the page so maybe not hidden, just in a different place. Thanks for the report though.