Vero 4K won't boot on second start

If you are considering the possibility of some type of litigation in this matter, wouldn’t it make more sense to conduct any further correspondence by email so as to have legally admissable records should you find them necessary? Email records would be much less susceptible to database failures or some other unforeseen forum issue.

2 Likes

ActionA: I thought it was obvious from my preceding post (to which you’ve replied) that my main consideration is to obtain what I paid for, and was promised - a working Vero 4K. Litigation is hardly practical at a distance of 11,600 miles.

And re the fact that this discussion is taking place in an open forum, Sam, with whom I’ve exchanged several emails, could easily have replied to me by that means, and kept this private.

But thanks for your comment. It’s probably prudent that I now contact Sam directly to have him confirm his earlier statements regarding repair or replacement of the failed Vero 4K.

When the device is first connected, you will be presented with a series of set up steps (Language, Region, Networking and further information). This must be completed to proceed with the device.

My understanding is that is precisely what you received. The Vero 4K would have been powered and tested before shipping. As you have said, it was working fine until you attached a peripheral, and after this, the device stopped working.

We will need to receive it back to establish the full facts and resolve this for you.

Nothing is better than transparency. Our first contact was via email, but this topic was then established on the forum. Nine days ago, I suggested that you contact our support email address (above) if you still experienced a problem, but you continued your replies on the forum. We always prefer to respond to user posts on the medium they choose to use. We also don’t want to obfsucate any posts here or divert people away from the forum if they prefer to post and resolve their issues here.

If you wish to discuss this privately you can contact the support email (as above) or reply to any of the previous emails you sent to our support address to re-open the ticket.

The Vero 4K is a premium product and is well received. Upon receipt of your return, we’ll deal with the matter and advise accordingly as to the cause of the issue.

If you would like, I’m happy to take a call to discuss this matter.

Sam