Vero no wifi or remote

For a while my remote won’t work, the wrong buttons do things like decrease volume, I’ve tried resetting to proper vero remote in remotes but doesn’t do anything. Only fix is if I take USB out and boot 1/20 times the remote will work if I put the USB in after boot

Now the wifi doesn’t work either, says unexplained exception error when I try to connect.

Log here - https://paste.osmc.tv/uxuqewiful

All the key presses in that log are via CEC not the OSMC remote. If the OSMC remote is not working correctly the first thing to try would be a fresh battery and re-pair the remote to the dongle. If the CEC is doing the wrong thing then we would need more information, specifically, has CEC always acted this way with this display and have you customized the keymap either manually or with keymap editor. Debug logging was turned on after the point where I might be able to see this info.

As for the wifi try unplugging the ethernet cable your using and reboot and see if the wifi starts working again.

I have used a fresh battery - some buttons work some don’t.

I definitely attempted to connect to wifi but had to connect to wired to upload.

This time I have - enabled debug logging, reboot, attempted to use osmc remote, some buttons work but mapped wrong, I waited a good 30s and then started using the tv remote.

Now I go straight to wireless and attempt to connect to both 2.4ghz and then 5ghz wireless ssid.

Unhandled exception error caught for both and logged.

Then I inserted Ethernet cable and uploaded log to here -
https://paste.osmc.tv/zihewugihe

You have several banned addons installed, and those are known to cause problems with Kodi. For a quick test, I would suggest that you start with a fresh Kodi configuration and see of the WiFi and remote issues clear up.

To do that, you need to SSH into the Vero and run:

sudo systemctl stop mediacenter
mv .kodi .kodi.save
sudo systemctl start mediacenter

Which ones, ill uninstall them.

Will this delete my dB?

What I suggested will temporarily set Kodi to default. No database, etc. You can then just test if you can get WiFi and the remote working. If they do work, then you know it’s a problem with your current configuration and can work to fix that. Your database won’t be deleted, you just won’t be able to use it for this test. After testing, you can restore your original configuration:

sudo systemctl stop mediacenter
mv .kodi .kodi.new
mv .kodi.save .kodi
sudo systemctl start mediacenter

As to what the banned addons are, they are the piracy addons that let you watch ‘free’ content.

(Sorry for the delayed response, power went out here and just came back after almost 7 hours)

Do you have more than one OSMC remote? It looks like the language fixes are not working which most often happens due to pairing a remote with the wrong dongle.