Vero Not Outputting Video when Powered

So, I recently got a Vero Revision 1 from a friend and he said that it worked perfectly fine, but as soon as I plug it into the power adapter Vero supplied with it, the Optical audio port lights up red, which is a sign it is recieving power, but it doesn’t output and video signal to the TV. Unfortunately there is little to no information on the Vero Rev. 1 on the web for whatever reason, maybe it is because I have yet to insert a bootable SD card into it, although I used the software OSMC supplies for they’re website and made a bootable USB so I don’t think it’s an issue with booting. Maybe the Vero may be bricked from someone accidentally using a higher rated power supply than the one that came with it, I have no idea and just wanted to see if anyone had any ideas. Thanks in advance!

The Vero will not boot without an SD card.

The red (optical) light will go out when bootloader is read and loads the kernel.

Vero 1 will not boot from USB. Install from Download - OSMC on to an SD card and report back.

Sam

I have tried installing the SD Card using the OSMC software and everytime it gets to the mounting stage it fails. I have tried multiple times on multiple computers.

You mean the re-mounting after writting the Image? If yes just mount the card manually and check if you have the boot files on it.