Vero OSMC out of stock

Let’s wait for @Karnage reaction - may be you’ll get one for free :smile: He was so brave blaming me, let us see if he would be same brave when it comes to be responsible for his blames. And if he turns to be brave in words, but coward in deeds than we can work out something. I really do prefer that somebody will make a use of it, than it will collect dust at me.

If I was wrong about you owning the Vero, then so be it. That’s not a big deal. It was a reasonable position to hold, given how much you have moaned and how little you have cared to find a resolution.

And that is your second post since someone offered to buy it from you.

So, the only thing you can - is to teach me in English? It is rude, and not even a litle, but just rude.
Yes, English is not my native language. So what? Instead of teaching other people what is rude and what is not you were able to at least apologize for you empty blames, but you can’t do even this.

So resume - you are not ready to take full responsibility for your words and the only thing you can do - put a brave face on a sorry business

Your poor English is the reason for it appearing as if you were giving the Vero away for free (though demanding full retail shows that you weren’t even serious about selling it). But I guess in your world people who speak English aren’t allowed to explain to others when they speak the language incorrectly.

And that is your THIRD post since someone offered to negotiate for the product. It is things like THIS which made me believe that you didnt own one (and I am still not entirely convinced about that).

You have the opportunity to sell a device you dont want and (you say) you dont use. But you want to whine and moan about something else instead of finding a resolution.

PS. btw I have nothing to do with the Vero business. Are you going to apologise for saying THAT?

Just pay me I’ll personally bring Vero to @Toast if he live in a circle of 100km from me. And you’ll be completely convinced - I believe @Toast will not refuse to witness. Yes, this will cost you some money, but probably it will teach you to not use you words lightly.

You are the one and only person in this world I asking the full price. And the only reason for it - you rudeness and empty blames. I tried to sell it on martplaats.nl but nobody offered me more than 30 euro. And yes I’m not going to give it away for 10% of the price I’ve paid.

Empty blames again? Look likes this is only thing you are capable for. Where I’ve said you have to do something with Vero business?

And again, you care more about whining than solving your situation.

Why would I pay you? It was an utterly stupid thing to demand.

Sell the thing to toast, he wants to buy it (at a reasonable price, I am sure).

Again, your poor English meant that that was not clear. Poor toast thought you were demanding that HE pay full retail.

And that is your fourth and fifth post since he offered to buy the product off you. Just why exactly are you so scared to discuss terms with him? One might fairly think that your reluctance to engage in trade is because you dont actually have a device to send him.

Ctrl-F “business”

Probably your English is even worse than mine, if you have no idea what common saying “put brave face on sorry business” does mean. Too poor for somebody who tries to teach other people, too poor.

FYI - this forum has a functionality called “private message”.

Much less stupid than blaming other people to show how cool you are. I asked you to pay full price just to show that your are master of empty blames but coward enough to be responsible for what you said.

Unfortunately, your English is too poor, I refuse to give you the benefit of the doubt that you would use the term “sorry business” correctly. Part of the reason for that is that one cannot put a “brave face” on a “sorry business”.

That is what we call “mixing your metaphors”.

Sixth post.

1 Like

So you are saying that you PM’d him with a decent offer then?

If I had said it was a fact, you may have something (certainly not as much as you think you currently have, though). But it was merely a voiced suspicion. And one that was more than reasonable to hold, and which has been supported by your subsequent behaviour.

Uh… yes. I know what it means.

If your English was better perhaps you would have understood my words when I said that I did not give you credit for knowing it.

This has rapidly descended in to a nonconstructive discussion.

I have locked this thread. @Stas, if you wish to sell your Vero, you can continue your discussion with @Toast via PM, and of course, you can open any new threads if you require any support with your device.

Sam

1 Like

@Nazarko, how about you lock this thread now? Stas is more interested in tilting at windmills than fixing his problems. AGAIN!