Vero Remote Button to Tag/Mark a file

I have a Vero 4k. I also have several thousand music/vid files (on USB Flash/HD devices) that I need to listen/watch and decide to keep, delete, and/or move to another device/directory.

As I listen/watch these files, I’d love to have a button on the remote to mark/tag files… so I could later find these files. I don’t need a tag system to choose from multiple tags.

I would use this to mark files for later action by me. For example, I often move the USB Device to my PC so I can easily browse the files and more or delete them.

A button on the remote to tag/mark the current the currently playing file would be a great help to cleaning out the many gigs of assorted junk I have collected over the years. Hope this make sense.

Thanks

We believe this is a Kodi issue or a specific Kodi function and as such you should look at addressing the issue there. Your request is completely dependent on the function of Kodi and should be addressed with their developers.

I assume your only way would be a playlist and a keymap that adds the current item to that playlist assigned to a button. You then you can export the playlist onto the USB drive so that you can check it later on the PC.
While it may actually also make sense to leave the drive connected to the Vero4K and just share it to the PC with Samba

Thanks for the replies and ideas.
I’ll see what Kodi has to say … maybe try the ‘add to playlist’ idea.