Vero V european resellers / VAT to Denmark

Hi all

I’m looking at purchasing a Vero V, but as I am residing in Denmark i’d like to avoid having to pay our national post carrier their exorbitant fees for processing shipments from the UK.

But, I can’t seem to find a recent list of resellers in mainland Europe, does anyone know of any?

Or maybe someone know if VAT is prepaid for orders shipping to the EU? Maybe osmc has setup an IOSS agreement?

You could order from an EU reseller like PiShop.cz: OSMC Vero V - RPishop.cz

Items are sent from the OSMC store DDU but the import fees shouldn’t be too high for Post Norde destinations.

PostNords import fees are dkr. 160.- almost 18 pounds.
I think they are way to high.

Oh, even with the exorbitant declaration fees PostNord charges (and yes, they are totally over the top when you factor in the amount of work they do), it would still be cheaper to buy from the UK.

@sam_nazarko Have you considered setting up IOSS?

I have no idea how much work it requires on the selling side, but it would make purchasing in the EU a lot easier as VAT could be paid up front, and then we wouldn’t have to pay our local post services any declaration fees. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Doesn’t work reliably. We end up just paying twice as a lot of countries don’t properly acknowledge it or ignore it. I’m hoping to increase the number of regional resellers instead.

Sounds like a good plan, then.

I’ll just order from the shop and handle the taxation fees as they come.

Sounds good. We are up to date on orders now, so it should be dispatched promptly with tracking for you.