Vero1

Hello All,

Finally retired my Raspberry PI and hooked up my Vero1 with the lastest OSMC software, for the moment I cannot find my ac/dc adapter so I am using a 5Vdc 2amp adapter. The problem I am running into every couple of days I have to do a hard reset. The VERO1 just stops working, unplug and re-plugin the ac/dc adapter and away I go. Any suggestions? It is hooked up to a UPS.

Sam if you are reading this I love your software and bought a VERO2, I was a long time Raspbmc user and have never owned a Android box, Your software is just that good and I have always tried to support you. One other question can OSMC run on a Cubix-I2ex? I had one given to me with OpenElec on it…

Thanks,
Jeff

Well it always could be a power supply issue but doesn’t have to be. I suggest that you enable debug logging and provide the logs after your next crash.
Also can you try to access OSMC via SSH in case it hangs next time?

To get a better understanding of the problem you are experiencing we need more information, including logs from you. Our wiki contains detailed steps for providing the relevant info we need to help you.

Make sure you are using the latest version of OSMC. Some older versions had a freezing issue.

I don’t think you will have much luck with the i2ex as the GPU is different