Vero4K+ crashing when enabling/disabling wifi

Had my vero for a few years now, great little device.
I always have used it wired, however I recently moved so for the time being I enabled wifi.
When I went to enable wifi the device crashes with the :frowning: emoji on the screen.
I power cycle and reboot and when I disable wifi the same thing happens.
After the crash the device can not fetch media info at all, I can browse the network but it seems that everything external to my network stops working.
Not until I reset the kodi database is when things start working again.
Iā€™m using 3D BR ISOs served up from my network, and for other content I use EMBy Next Gen plugin.
I am on the latest update.
After the crash the ISOs can not scrape anything from MovieDB and EMBY will not update content either.

This is not the case for anything wired.

To get a better understanding of the problem you are experiencing we need more information from you. The best way to get this information is for you to upload logs that demonstrate your problem. You can learn more about how to submit a useful support request here.

Depending on the used skin you have to set the settings-level to standard or higher, in summary:

• enable debug logging at settings->system->logging

• reboot the OSMC device twice(!)

• reproduce the issue

• upload the log set (all configs and logs!) either using the Log Uploader method within the My OSMC menu in the GUI or the ssh method invoking command grab-logs -A

• publish the provided URL from the log set upload, here

Thanks for your understanding. We hope that we can help you get up and running again shortly.

OSMC skin screenshot: