Vero4k+ unboxing concerns

Hi all,

So I’ve just opened my Vero4k+. I’m excited.
But the instructions are very lacking.

I have in my hands a device with no less than 11 sockets on it, and no description of what they are, nor any markings on the case describing what they are.

I don’t think it’s too much to ask for some clear labelling or instructions. There’s not even any support or pdf with pictures showing the location of the ports on the website.

I know power, USB (but ports are coloured differently… I don’t know why). Then 3 small slots next to the USB ports, one bigger then the other 2. I don’t know what these are.
I can see optical audio, Ethernet, HDMI, and then there’s two holes. I presume one or both are audio jacks, or one is audio and the other is IR.

I know the device is probably awesome but I feel a bit let down considering I paid about $200AUD for this. It’s not a lot to ask.

Regards
K

Believe me, when you see this device up and running you will forgive all of your concerns. We are all here to help in case of any problems - you wouldn’t get that with the opposition.
The 2 holes on the back- one is audio the other is IR.

The one nearer the ethernet is audio.

Thanks I’m sure I will, but I hope you take my comments on board. Case in point - which one is audio, which is IR? They’re the same in appearance.
(Edit: thanks Graham… got it now)
What about the 3 slots?

It’ll take about 5 minutes to whip up a diagram or two.

The biggest one is microSD.

Thanks. And the other 2?

Air vents

1 Like

You are not alone with your concerns

Thanks all. We’re almost there. What are the different USB ports? There are 2 colours.

No major differences, the white one is OTG capable