Vero4K wakes up from standby

Are you on the latest version?
It would be pretty ironic if it’s waking to attempt to suspend

I am sure we can fix it. Can you post a debug log when it happens next?

Sam

+1 for this issue!
I’m currently on latest Beta Build 17.8-379, but it was there with the last stable Version as well.
It isn’t skin related, I’ve checked it, with switching between the skins.
The Timer is definitly the Problem here… If I set it for 5mins, the device will get in Suspend-Mode in 5min, but wakes up again after exactly 5min. If I set it for 10min, it’s the same, after exactly 10mins the Vero4k+ wakes up.
Also, sometimes, if I want to send it to suspend-Mode manually, it shortly sleeps (1-2sec), then wakes up immediatly again, until I press the Suspend-Mode button again. I’m using the standard Remote, that Vero ships with. CEC is deactivated in Kodi Settings…
If the Timer is set to Off, and I send the device to Suspend-Mode manually, it stays there, as it should, until I press a Button.

Here are my logs: https://paste.osmc.tv/ujikibosot
At first, I’ve put it manually to suspend, than it woke up after 5min, I’ve waited 5min, and it’s gone automatically to suspend again, but woke up after 5min another time…

Can you reproduce it on 17.x (stable)?

Is there a way to install a second OSMC on the Vero via Dual-Boot or something? If not, doesn’t matter. The Problem with the Timer is not soo urgent now that i have to reinstall the System. Then I wait for the next stable RC, do a fresh-install there, and test it again with the timer. But thx anyways :slight_smile: enjoy the christmas days!

Unfortunately this is not possible.

Sam