Video and sound cutting out after 30 to 45 secs

I have been having problems getting my Vero4k+ to connect through my Denon AVRX2600 to my LG 49UM7400PLB tv. The tv recognises the AVR and connects ok, everything works fine with other media players and they connect correctly. When I connect the Vero the tv screen changes to HDMI2 but reports no signal. I can force the connection by removing HDMI2 plug from the tv and going into connect device screen, if I then select HDMI2 and plug the lead back in the Vero is seen and the device is labelled as Kodi. Here the fun starts, the display and sound are good for 30 to 45 secs then the volume indicator flashes up on the screen, the video and sound cease for 6 secs then they return. Two seconds later the video and sound cease for a shorter interval and then return for 30 to 45 secs.
When the problem for the first period occurs the LG input label changes from Kodi to other box and during the second period the sound output changes from HDMI to Opt+ internal, these return back to normal then for the next 45 secs. I can stop this happening by disabling the CEC adaptor in Kodi settings and rebooting but I then have no remote control from the LG remote and lipsync auto adjust does not work or auto switching of source and AVR. I have logged 2 occurrences of this problem, I will post the log. URL:https://paste.osmc.tv/pokimugujo

Can you try some different cables?

I have, I tried one and it worked except for the LG remote and Arc, the Vero was seen as SEI Robotics. I think it worked because it was incapable of transmitting the enhanced signals. Both cables are only weeks old and work fine for UHD and Arc with my Egreat A5 and worked with a Shield.

You could try limiting to 422 output under Settings -> Display

I have had that set as its an LG TV, also unset it. It has played OK on a few occasions but LG was seeing Other Box not Kodi. Does the log tell you anything, it swapped audio and input label twice in that log.

Have you tired just turning everything off for a minute then on again?

That can help with CEC issues.

Many times and much longer than a minute, thanks for the advice though.

This problem is specific to the LG tv and Vero4k+, I have tried an Egreat A5 with the LG, perfect and tried the Vero4k+ on a Sharp tv, perfect. When playing a UHD movie the info on Verok4k+ shows UHD resolution but the Denon is showing 1080p to 1080p and the tv is showing 1080p input, how do I get the Vero4k+ to output UHD? as it wont let me set 2160p in display settings?
Have a good Easter

We recommend people with 4K TV’s set their user interface (UI) to 1080p. Kodi’s UI is not optimized for 4K yet and this can put unnecessary demands on your device and can lead to a suboptimal picture quality, as well as potentially cause other issues.

The settings we recommend are as follows…

Settings>System>Display>Resolution> 1920x1080p
Settings>System>Display>Whitelist> (empty) *
Settings>Player>Videos>Adjust display refresh rate> On start/stop

Some televisions may also need, or benefit from, the following being set…

System>Display>Force 4:2:2 colour subsampling> (enable)

With the above settings your UI will be output in Full HD and your 4K content will be output in 4K. *Information regarding the whitelist can be found here. If you have any doubt, feel free to upload some logs so we can verify that your settings are indeed correct.

Thanks for the info, UHD working correctly on the Sharp, LG has been demoted to the lounge, it was driving me nuts. I do find it difficult to believe that you have to go into Expert settings to get it to do what it says on the tin though.