Video lags after update with kodi 17

Hi,
after the update with Kodi 17 its not possible to view HD videos. After 30 to 45 seconds the movie stops and the system loads. The audio isn’t synchron to the video. After a test with the latest image with Kodi 16, everything wents fine. Using a Pi3 with LAN and 8 GB SD card.
Any ideas here?

To get a better understanding of the problem you are experiencing we need more information from you. The best way to get this information is for you to upload some logs. You can learn more about how to submit a useful support request here.

Thanks for your understanding. We hope that we can help you get up and running again shortly.

OK, send you tomorow some logs :wink:

I’ve been having significant HD video streaming problems, matching your description, since I moved to Kodi 17. After spending the past 2 days researching I started running some tests and found that the OMX Player hardware decoding was the root cause of my problem. I have disabled OMX and left MMAL encoding on. So far this seems to have solved my problem, but I need to run a few more days of testing before I feel happy with the results. I recommend you try the same thing.

Reference article: http://kodi.wiki/view/HOW-TO:Enable_Hardware_Accelerated_Decoding_via_DXVA2_in_XBMC_for_Windows

I ‘ll test switching both hw accelerators. But there was no difference. The result was the same. Upgrading from the version with Kodi 16. Now I’ m back to 16.
It works, everything is fine. At the Moment, there is no time for experiments.