Video stop after 4/5 seconds

hi, on my raspberry pi4 with last version Osmc - kodi 19.1 every video stop playing after 4/5 sec, the same with files on SD card or YouTube video or other addon streaming videos, if I skip a video at some random point playing start and stop always after 4/5 sec., some suggest?
I haven’t costumized something, only a fresh osmc installation.
thank you

To get a better understanding of the problem you are experiencing we need more information from you. The best way to get this information is for you to upload logs that demonstrate your problem. You can learn more about how to submit a useful support request here.

Depending on the used skin you have to set the settings-level to standard or higher, in summary:

• enable debug logging at settings->system->logging

• reboot the OSMC device twice(!)

• reproduce the issue

• upload the log set (all configs and logs!) either using the Log Uploader method within the My OSMC menu in the GUI or the ssh method invoking command grab-logs -A

• publish the provided URL from the log set upload, here

Thanks for your understanding. We hope that we can help you get up and running again shortly.

OSMC skin screenshot:

thank you, I have this result from myosmc

I downloaded log file, I don’t understand how send it, sorry

Hi,

Apologies. You may need to reboot a couple more times, log generator is unable to upload as it is too big. After reboot(s), please try and reproduce the issue again.

Regards Tom.

hi,
finally I got it :
https://paste.osmc.tv/munahetuna

start to play a video file and it freeze as always after 4/5 seconds, this time added with sad face and blue screen

thank you

I read about release of osmc kodi 19.3, I’ll update as soon as possible and hope this will solve video freezing after few seconds on my pi4

kodi 19.3 installed, nothing fixed and every video files freeze :cry:

solved! osmc don’t work correctly if connected to a monitor with an adapter hdmi /dvi.
on smart TV with hdmi cable works