Watched episodes are hidden

I have OSMC running on a Pi 3.
Yesterday I had to do a full reinstall because of a crash.

After reinstalling to the latest version available something strange happened.
After I watch an episode the episode dissapears.
Before it was only marked as watched, which I want it to do.
It is not the filter, thats all cleared.
And I cant find anything in the settings either, rebooting also didnt change anything.

Any ideas?

To get a better understanding of the problem you are experiencing we need more information from you. The best way to get this information is for you to upload logs that demonstrate your problem. You can learn more about how to submit a useful support request here.

So, in summary:

• activate the logging
  • reboot the OSMC device
  • reproduce the issue (here scroll near the end of an episode and let it playback to the end)
  • upload the log set either using the Log Uploader method within the My OSMC menu in the GUI or the ssh method invoking command grab-logs -A
  • publish the provided URL from the log set upload, here

Thanks for your understanding. We hope that we can help you shortly.

I was about to do the above when I noticed something.

in the tab videos i went over to my disk containing the series.
When I opened the side menu there, the one where you can change the view type and sorting range, I see that there below search it said unwatched. It turns out this is a filter to only show the unwatched series, you can change it to watched and all videos.
When I changed it to all videos and went back to my tv shows tab, I no longer had the beforementioned problem. Now the series I watched have a V in front of them just like before.

It seems strange to me to have this setting in a tab hidden so far away. So if it is supposed to be like that, then I would change it. If not, then I found you guys a bug.

Thanks for the help before.

1 Like