Web browser addon?

Hi. I’m starting with the Rpi3 and may be this has already been answered but. ¿I can install Epiphany in OSMC? I want to create an addon like retrosmc using similar scripts

@Ronage why dont you try my installation script at [Testing] X11(simple desktop) + Chromium(web browser) in a simple installer , and if you want epiphany browser you can install that seperatly via ssh after the install is finnished.

sudo apt-get install epiphany-browser

Epiphany-browser is a big installation about 163 mb without suggested or recommended packages , and you wont get an icon on the desktop, but i got one in the bottom panel. Else you have to use “start menu”/Run and type in epiphany-browser.

Hi,
Thanks for the info.
Not sure to understand if you were able to launch Epiphany from OSMC directly or if you had to close it and use a prompt command window.

Fab

Not directly from OSMC, but within X11, which is launched from kodi with a launcher i borrowed from mcobit. It’s all covered in my [Testing] X11(simple desktop) + Chromium(web browser) in a simple installer for Stretch - #19 by Q8HK

Thanks for your answer.
However, already an error message with the first line:

Fab

May I suggest you do this via SSH as then you can copy/paste the URL and avoid typos and also you can paste the output easier instead of providing pictures.

Try it again with copy/paste than I assume you are successful