Web interface empty and no control

Hi there, my trusty old Raspberry PI b died (card reader dead) so I upgraded to a nice new PI 3

I am using the same usb hdd and all the data remains :slight_smile: but whilst configuring I accidentally set the option to disable remote/remote control (why!!) which made my PI dead. No mouse, keyboard and Arch clicked but nothing happens

I deleted the guisettings and regained control but Arch is still ‘dead’ and I have added the sources back and all my media shows actually on the TV and via Yatae but ARCH just says loading. The power, keyboard volume, home etc have no effect on the PI

The discover tab opens to all sorts of trailers which load the info page but thats it, recent and all just say loading

Its probably something silly but I cant get ARCH to do anything, can anyone recommend anything please?

Thanks

What is ARCH?

Hi there, its the OSMC/Kodi web interface but a skin…

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=224515

It comes up on the list when you get OSMC up and running then you enable the web interface

Its been around a while, I used to run ARCH on my PI b :slight_smile:

To get a better understanding of the problem you are experiencing we need more information, including logs from you. Please see How to submit a useful support request - General - OSMC for advice on how to help us.

Ok, not a problem I will send logs tonight

Thanks

This guy (Arch - Web interface plugin) is having similar issues to you. Looks like this works on Kodi v15 but perhaps not on v16.

What version of Arch are you installing?

Hey guy, I came home and noticed there was an OSMC update and I ran this update

Rebooted and everything is working :smile:

Thanks for taking the time to reply