Webgrab++ And Osmc (Webgrab++ Management For Kodi Addon)

Hi

Is there any way to install Webgrab++ On a Rpi2 running Osmc…To control webgrab there s an addon in helly Repo called Webgrab++ Management for kodi…which should do the job…Would be nice if their is a way or perhaps in the future…

The developer seems to provide very clear documentation for Linux installation. I’m not sure what else OSMC can provide here?

Well that’s what Im trying to find out…The tools to make it work from Osmc are there…

I v been looking here for more info but need to know if it can be done before I try…dont want to loose my setup…

Installing packages via APT

webgrabplus.com

webGrab on raspberry pi

Hi ActionA…not sure which developer you mean…Osmc or Webgrab++ Developer?

Yeah thanks but seen all of that…I just want to know if it’s possible for webgrab to be installed alongside Osmc and controlled from Osmc buy means of an addon…

Kodi is Kodi… OSMC is merely the operating system behind the scenes. If there is a Kodi add-on for whatever this app is then there should be no reason why it won’t work.

I used zap2xml and worked great. Webgrab++ was too slow for me.

1 Like

I m just really trying to control webgrab from kodi…webgrab is already up and running on my server and xml directed to the rpi2 on same network…