Where to find Embuary log files?

I’m trying out the Embuary skin on my Vero 4K+ and seem to get errors quite frequently. I get messages telling me to look at the Embuary log files, but where would I find them? And I admit I don’t know whether these are errors from Embuary or Embuary Helper, but the errors usually occur during library updates.

In fact when I switch the skin to Estuary and run a library update, I still get error messages to look at the Embuary log files, so I’m quite confused.

I’ve tried to SSH into my Vero, but I’m no Linux expert and couldn’t find the log files.

The easiest is to use the MyOSMC log uploader and then look at the URL that is shown.
alternatively the logs at at .kodi/temp/

• upload the log set (all configs and logs!) either using the Log Uploader method within the My OSMC menu in the GUI or the ssh method invoking command grab-logs -A

OSMC skin screenshot:

Now those logs I can find (and have found them in the past). Does this mean that “Embuary” logs are just the normal Kodi logs? They’re not skin specific logs?

I would assume so, otherwise I suggest to ask on the skin forum instead of here as the question if it is a specific log would be better asked there
https://emby.media/community/index.php?/topic/49724-beta-embuary-the-emby-kodi-skin/