Where's my Vero 4K +?

Just now, thanks I will wait.

That will either happen automatically today or tomorrow. Let me know if this isn’t the case.

I’m guessing if June 26th orders haven’t shipped yet, post-announcement orders are going to be a while!

I might use this as a reason to buy a newer TV! Since this unit will be in addition to my existing Vero 4K which I’ll be moving to another room.

Hi Sam, I know other people have said something similar to this but just want to clear something up. I ordered on June 26th then registered an account on here a couple of days later. My order number is 18566, now if I go into my account, on the section where it says orders there is nothing there. When I click on it it just reloads the screen. I dont mind waiting for it, because the vero 4k+ sounds awesome, and i understand you must be rushed off your feet. Just want to make sure nothing has gone wrong with my order.
Cheers.

@matt43: are you sure your account (matt43) has the same email address as the one used to place your order?

Sam

Order from 24th June… and still no shipment info and waiting… I’m starting to worry… if you can send 1800/day since monday… I don’t believe you have even 5k orders previous to mine… this is not a new released iPhone…

No, better it a new Vero4k with a + added

I’ve double checked, it’s the same email as my account, all the emails / replys ect I receive from you go to the same email as my invoice did.

Lol truth! I also do think it would be great to get an approximation of where order fulfillment is in terms of dates ordered.

Have you ever packed 3,000 packages and posted them? This is a lot of work for pretty much a one-man-company… Sam is doing his best, I strongly believe! But as he said above, orders have different order numbers per region and therefore making this fully transparent (for all customers to calculate themselves when their package might arrive and at which place in the queue they are) is very difficult or would rather require quite some extra work. Give him the time - he has never let anyone down here :wink::+1:t2:

I’m sure, you will all enjoy the Vero as much as everyone here. The waiting will be rewarded :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Oh no doubt. Maybe in the future, though - sequential order numbers irrespective of territory? :slight_smile:

“don’t worry” is all the info you will get if you look in this thread and elsewhere. Even when you seemingly get some (boxes/day), with the next post (regional order no’s…?) you’re back to being confused again.

They have been shipping units for a week now but I’ve yet to see thousands jumping out of joy having actually received theirs. I assume they ran out of units or have yet to receive the initial batch and for whatever reason won’t provide that information.

Fans who rush to attack others (look at my post some ways up) don’t make this a super friendly place to voice concern either.

If you are genuinely worried you can email support@osmc.tv to request a refund by providing your order number.

Please be patient — you will get your devices.

Thanks for you understanding.

Hi Matt,

I just checked this for you.

Your order was automatically associated with your email (GMail) that you’re using. Can you go to My Account – OSMC and screenshot the page if you don’t see anything? If nothing, check myosmc.com/edit-account/ and make sure the email matches. If it doesn’t, you should log out and login using the right account.

Cheers

Sam

I also have this issue. I made my order on July 25th, and received a confirmation email to the email address that is registered to my account, but no order shows up. Order number is 19006.
Many thanks!

Hi @Camberwell,

I have checked this for you.

Did you create the account (to post here) just recently? It takes a day to sync (as syncs are done between 2-3PM each day). I think that you just did not wait enough time yet.

I have manually synced this to your account regardless.

Sam

Hi Sam, I think I’ve worked out what’s happened, I’m using my phone for this forum, so when I pressed orders it looked like it kept reloading the page with no new info, however all I had to do was scroll to the bottom of the page and there it was, my order!. Maybe this is what’s happening to other people, phone screens instead of computer screens… thanks for your help and I look forward to getting my 4k+.

2 Likes

Hi Sam
i am trying to track my order but i can find it in my account. What should I do to track my order ?
Orderid #19395
Thank you
Kind regards

Well, in first post it says

Which could indicate that your order has not shipped.