Where's my Vero 4K +?

Hi,

The initial sales of Vero 4K + have been overwhelming and the support has been great.

We have now started shipping, but there is a lot of work ahead of us. We’ll be shipping on a first come first served basis, and we expect to clear the backlog within a reasonably expedient time frame.

When your order ships, you will receive a tracking number and a link to track the order progress via My OSMC. Please keep in mind that it can take up to 24 hours for the order to start tracking.

Thanks for your patience. You will not be disappointed.

Cheers,

Sam

6 Likes

Hi Sam,
I’m also waiting for my order (18995).
Sounds like you could use a hand over there (at least in the short term). I have some time on my hands and can help you with shipping if this is a manpower/resource issue. I notice you’re not too far away from me (I’m in SW16). Let me know if this is of interest.

Cheers,
Jez

We should have this under control soon enough.

Cheers

Sam

No Problemo…
A mate of mine has been raving about your kit, so keep up the good work!

Jez

1 Like

It might be an idea to share order range numbers and expected moment op shipment. This might reduce the number of questions which are raised currently.

Great news business is going well :-). I like your products and support very much!

1 Like

We will as we make more progress. But the focus for now is to ship orders instead of giving too many updates.

The ‘out of stock’ vacation, delays after promised shipping date and the current refusal to provide meaningful updates on shipping only serves to ruin the image of this brilliant thing you have going on.

An ETA of how many units can be physically shipped in a day or week and maybe some order ranges as @oajungen suggested will go a long way towards creating good will in your customers.

IMHO…

And better will will be created by ignoring the FUD and the time sink of responding to questions for details that literally no other retail outlet is expected to provide, and actually shipping the product and sending the customers their respective tracking info.

Edit: Also noted that your account was created 19 min ago… So either
a) you are placing extraordinary expectations on the provider of your new device
b) you are just here to sow dissent and stir up emotions
c) you don’t have the courage to use your real name and account to accomplish a or b

4 Likes

The out of stock vacation was to give us a chance to upgrade customers and avoid disappointment. We also took a break when we stocked up.

We can ship 1800 orders a day at best. We didn’t expect such an initial response, so we are also arranging for increased volume production.

We announce the new device on Wednesday and shipping began on Monday as promised.

What would you like to know exactly?

Sam

3 Likes

BTW: customers are receiving advanced dispatch details when there order is near dispatch time.

Sam

1 Like

The (optimistic) 1800/day is already a lot of information coupled with my order no. I don’t recall seeing it anywhere before. Both the approx. daily rate and fact people will be notified ahead of time are things that could/should go to the OP in this thread and elsewhere you think appropriate and would have satisfied me. Again IMO.

No sinister motives here @ActionA, the internet is fully of people who have been burned before and I don’t find my post unfair to @sam_nazarko . I only posted because people have been asking same as I did in roundabout ways and I hadn’t seen clear answers until now.

Please, don’t confuse OSMC with some random Kickstarter or IndieGoGo project. We have a reputation and history of 6+ years of product sales and software support. No one has to worry about being burned here.

4 Likes

Looking forward to it @sam_nazarko :slight_smile: I’m order 18725 so I imagine I’ll get mine around the same time as @Jez_F

The reason why order numbers are not particularly useful in knowing where you are in the queue is because there are separate order numbers for each region as well as some orders with a different type of order number

I’ve set up a script to automatically keep customers informed now (for new and existing sales).

And in case anyone wondered: we also package on weekends.

Cheers

Sam

1 Like

Hi Sam, thank you for the great support, software and hardware!

5 Likes

Order 185XX here… ordered 26th June with the special discount code cause no stock, now its 2 pounds cheaper without discount… and still waiting.

Anyway I hope it will arrive this week or next one (no tracking number received yet, also dunno what kind of shipment OSMC using), the product is good, no one doubt about it, so the wait will be worth it

The £2 differentiation is so we can see what goes out first (£101 orders are shipped ahead of the later £99 orders).

Cheers

Sam

1 Like

Thanks Sam, where can we find this? I ordered without creating an account, am I out of luck? I created an account using the same email address but no orders show up.

When did you do this?
We only merge orders with new accounts once a day; and the email used to order must match the email of the account created.