Hi Everyone, I have been running for years:
- a Raspberry Pi Model B Rev 2 512 MB (Rev 000d)
- with Raspbmc and later OSMC
- with a Wireless adapter Belkin F7D2102.
From the outset, the adapter had worked plug & play like a charm.
Just recently performance was degraded and it completely stopped working (I believe it happened after a recent osmc update - not 100% sure, though).
I tried the following:
- plugged the WiFi adapter to the other RPi USB port - it does not work (I am using a bluetooth mouse that works perfectly on both USB ports)
- plugged the Rpi via Ethernet - it works fine
- at this stage I thought the WiFi adapter was dead. I still decided to try it on a Win 7 PC. After installing Belkin recommended driver it worked perfectly (I am currently posting through it).
What shall I do to get the WiFi adapter to work again on my RPi/OSMC?