Without providing diagnostic data in the form of logs, your argument doesn't help

As it’s not working for you the way you’d expect, means there is an issue, yes. Nobody stated the opposite or implied that your issue is no issue. The point of this whole thread is to work this out for everyone who has issues related to 4k UHD playback… But it seems that finding solutions for everyone isn’t that trivial and not all problems might be the same problems.

The Vero 4k can do that, but it’s not perfect yet (when it comes to newer UHD rips which are sometimes pretty demanding and therefore some adjustments must be made). Yes. Again, that’s what this thread is for. To work on any issues that still exist. The devs only have so much time, so not every fix is ready as fast as one would wish for (but there’s ultimately always been one before!). Please refrain from generalizing your issue and the ones being worked on here as something every potential buyer should know about as a flaw in the product itself… The Vero 4k already offers more functionality than any other box and it’s working for arguably more users than for those who have problems. And the devs are working hard on resolving all issues for all users.

Believe me, I’ve been at that point, too. Being frustrated and thinking that my issue wasn’t taken seriously enough. But devs were always friendly, helpful and delivered on every promise so far. :slightly_smiling_face:

If you feel that your issue is not properly addressed here, please open up a new thread describing you issue in detail again and leaving all the information relevant (logs, setup hardware information, etc.). This thread is for testing a solution and not so much to discuss this in such a length.