X265 Format läuft erst nach mehrfachen Neustart

Hallo Gemeinde,

habe das Problem das ich x265 Formate erst nach mehrfachen Neustart der Vero 4k+ abspielen kann. Ton ist da aber kein Bild. Box schon mehrfach neu formatiert und auch ältere Firmware Updates getestet. Immer das gleiche Ergebnis.
Hat jemand eine Idee woran es liegen könnte?

Vielen Dank im voraus

Hello

Can you please post your question in English?

Sam

Translated seems to be:

'Hello community,

I have the problem that I can only play x265 formats after restarting the Vero 4k+ several times. There is sound but no picture. Box has been reformatted several times and older firmware updates have also been tested. Always the same result.

Does anyone have an idea why this might be?

Thanks in advance’

Thanks, can you post some logs so I can check this?

Sam

Hallo Sam,

wie kann ich Logs posten bzw. wo finde ich diese?

To get a better understanding of the problem you are experiencing we need more information from you. The best way to get this information is for you to upload logs that demonstrate your problem. You can learn more about how to submit a useful support request here.

Depending on the used skin you have to set the settings-level to standard or higher, in summary:

• enable debug logging at settings->system->logging

• reboot the OSMC device twice(!)

• reproduce the issue

• upload the log set (all configs and logs!) either using the Log Uploader method within the My OSMC menu in the GUI or the ssh method invoking command grab-logs -A

• publish the provided URL from the log set upload, here

Thanks for your understanding. We hope that we can help you get up and running again shortly.

OSMC skin screenshot: