3D Frame Packed output

That fixed the problem.
I had it set to “Ask Me”

LOL yep, I mixed up which setting was which in the guisettings.xml. I’m glad that pointed you to something that worked though.

Test builds will now be delivered via the 4.9 testing repository.
Please read the original post again which has been updated as well as the information here: [TESTING] Linux 4.9 kernel and improved video stack for Vero 4K / 4K +

Cheers

Sam

Thanks Sam
Followed your instructions and installed this new test build.
Tested a lot of my iso 3d, including many with NTSC flag, and all play flawlessly.
Congrats to you and your excellent team.
:smile::smile:

1 Like

Sounds like it’s all going well 3D wise.

I know the answer is usually ‘when it’s ready’ but do you think the public build will be available within the next 6 months?

There are already public builds and you are welcome to test with 4.9

I think we will be shipping 4.9 as standard within six months.

Sorry Sam, when I said ‘public’ I was meaning a version that everybody has by default. For example when you hit download update and it’s automatically there without special coding or installs. That’s just my bad use of the word public.

Got you. I’d expect that to be available within 6 months, yes.

How i can install this 3D Frame packed version?

It’s only available in the testing version. So only follow if you are not afraid of having things not working from time to time.

What do i need to install this repository? Is any additional program needed? I don’t care if something doesn’t work, I just need 3D support.

Yes, just add the repository as explained in the first post in the linked thread.

Ok, I logged via the command line, but i don´t see anyfile called /etc/apt/sources.list.

Are you sure you know what you are doing? You would need to use an editor (e.g. nano) to edit that file.

Here is a cheatsheet and some tutorials for how to navigate in a Linux shell: Cheatsheets and Tutorials for users new to Linux based operating systems

2 Likes

3D MVC doesn´t work with this update?

You need to install the 3D test build.

Where is? I don´t see it.

You need to install the 4.9 repository.

It´s installed but 3D doesn’t work.

You probably didn’t re-install the Kodi build after upgrading

I don´t do that.