CEC not working

That was how to set the physical address in the GUI and it will make no difference with the issue at hand. Messing with that might find some resolution for issues with device conflicts but in this case the Vero is not seeing the TV on the CEC bus at all.

Indeed, Vero is not seeing the TV, and the TV is not seeing the Vero neither, whatever HDMI cable I use.

Also, as I said earlier, as soon as I plug the Vero’s HDMI cable, my chromecast disappear from the CEC devices list on the TV.

Have you tested with the Chromecast disconnected? There was a time in the past where having a Chromecast connected interfered with other devices.

Yes, each time I test a new thing, I do it without the chromecast connected.

I’m out of ideas, I spent the week-end trying different solutions from several threads and articles, but nothing seems to work…

Should I buy the HDMI cable from the OSMC store to try with it?

That would be the same as you got originally with the Vero. Also to be honest trying so many cables would indicated that something else is wrong.
Have you check the plug (on TV and on Vero) maybe something got stuck?
Lost a bit the overview but did you try the Vero on another TV?

Yep, I just tried again on my old TV (CEC worked on my old setup with this TV and osmc on a raspberry)

Here is the log : https://paste.osmc.tv/irokuramin