CEC stopped working after last update

Hello!

A couple of days ago I installed the latest OSMC update. To my surprise, after reboot, CEC stopped working. Screensaver does not turn the TV off, nor I can turn it on the opposite way.

I searched the forum today but every problem with CEC was resolved by unplugging the Rpi2 and the TV for a couple of minutes (I did for an hour or so) and then turning the TV on on the correct port and then the Rpi, no luck. TV settings are good, same as before. Remember this happened exactly after the update reboot.

In the Kodi settings, “Peripherals” are deactivated, grayed out. Why? Was something disabled on the latest update?

I tried via command line: With the “send” command within Kodi it does not work, but if I use the libcec command it works.

Any idea why this is happening?
Thanks in advance!!!

I found this in the log:

20:15:23  18.396734 T:1958158896   ERROR: Unable to load libcec.so.3.0, reason: libcec.so.3.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
20:15:23  18.397009 T:1958158896   ERROR: Initialise - failed to initialise bus cec

So, looking to install libcec3 again, but when I “sudo apt-get install libcec3” I get the message “cannot locate package libcec3”.

Any ideas?

And libcec is installed correctly… what could be wrong?

rbp2-libcec-osmc is already the newest version.
rbp2-libcec-osmc set to manually installed.

:smiley: !

Didn’t see that post. Thanks so much for pointing out to me!
Trying the fix now but it will surely work.

Thank you all for the hard work you put into OSMC to make it the best Media Center experience ever!!!