Earphone control volume?

Yes that’s what I forgot to say, how to add on other keys the volume ?

I disable the BT via the command “echo” dtoverlay = pi3-disable-bt “| sudo tee -a /boot/config.txt”

how to put it back ?

You would depend on which keys a transmitted via CEC (can’t manually add them) to check that activate debug logging and run tail -f .kodi/temp/kodi.log then press all buttons and check which ones create a log entry.
When you identified two keys you want to use you can then reconfigure using keymap addon.

sudo nano /boot/config.txt and then remove the line

1 Like

What I want is how to direct the volume to the headphones when I turn them on and not the speakers of the TV.

She is not there, but no matter I put my backup.

Now I have another problem, I can not pair my earphones, “pairing is failed”

I need to install packages or other manip ?

Thx :slight_smile:

You could just connect the headphones directly to the TV. Or do you need to have separate controls for the headphones and the TV?

Yes I use a transmitter, this :
https://www.amazon.fr/Adaptateur-Bluetooth-Transmetteur-Récepteur-Ordinateur/dp/B075STXX7B

Now I have the RPi3B + with bluetooth and I would like to try whether it is more advantageous to go through it or not ?

You would need to switch that manually (or use an add-on to do that.
If you connect Bluetooth Headset (as explained below) it will switch automatically.

You need to install a2dp package, see

and also depending if it is a proper headphone or a headset set the sink respectively, see

it’s complicated. I can not update bluez

When I try to pair bluetoothctl > org.bluez.Error.ConnectionAttemptFailed

Did you install bluez manually?

I followed this tutorial Updating BlueZ on Raspberry Pi (from 5.43 to 5.50)

But I have errors :

You would have to reverse everything you did from that tutorial and install the a2dp as I linked above.
Maybe easiest is to start with a fresh install

Same thing, start with a fresh install, OSMC ?

Yes, they both cannot exist without conflicting.

Which one do I install ?

You were already advised…

but a new installation of what ? OSMC or packages ?

Both. And the correct a2db this time, not bluez

same problem with installation bluez

and apear error
Failed to pair: org.bluez.Error.AuthenticationFailed

Show us the EXACT steps that you did after a fresh OSMC install.

No I have not done a new install, I do not want to redo all my settings. I would be on another SD.

it works now by switching to TV / GUI, I do not know how, but it works. I also installed pulseaudio,

However the audio lag is huge I do not know if it is normal, if there are settings to do ?

EDIT: Me again, I installed on a new SD and I have the same error bluez ???

HI?

I still have not solved the problem, now I have no sound coming out of my earphone, I can only connect it ?!