Error installing: atv-image-4.2.3-17-osmc (17)

Apple tv. I tried to reboot, switch off, plug off. I’m not an expert. I just moved and I don’t know anyone here. Can you please help me step by step?

This has been covered many times before. See this post.

Power off your AppleTV properly in the future. Future versions of OSMC for AppleTV have a ‘foolproof’ fsck to fix this as so many people seem to be yanking the power lately.

I saw all the correlate post. I don’t understand them. Can you explaine me step by step with full words? What fsck means?(Not American) I restart, reboot, unplug, what means I need to properly switch off my aTV? In which way?

These are commands you can run to resolve the situation, or you can now install the latest image from the website which has better handling of this.

This is the problem: the AppleTV’s boot filesystem is HFS based, so it is very vulnerable to being forced RO. You need to select ‘Shut Down’ before unplugging it.

I tried to ssh into the apple tv trough my mac but it say Connection refused. If I try the sudo staff it ask me for a password but it also say:
WARNING: Improper use of the sudo command could lead to data loss
or the deletion of important system files. Please double-check your
typing when using sudo. Type “man sudo” for more information.

To proceed, enter your password, or type Ctrl-C to abort.
WHERE CAN I GET SOME HELP?

I’ve always selected “Shut Down” when trying to shut my ATV1 down but it just reboots. I obviously can’t tell when the right time after I select “Shut Down” to unplug my ATV1 because this issue keeps plaguing me. Is there visible time to unplug the ATV1? I never had this issue with Crystalbuntu.

When the screen is fully black or ‘Shutdown Target Reached’ is visible.