Exceptional Service!

I’ve had a similar poor experience as the previous poster. I was shipped a bad unit (no wifi, eventually stopped booting) and it took 2 months and a dozen emails to get a replacement. Response time between emails was often days, sometimes a week. Sam’s responses to specific questions were often incomplete or things like “I’ll get back to you in a couple of days”, “I’ll get back to you by the end of the week”, “cannot reproduce your problem”.

Eventually he replaced my device and the replacement worked perfectly. So indeed the device was defective in spite of Sam’s repetitive claims that he could not reproduce any of my problems.

To add insult to injury, in spite of his initial statement that he would reimburse me for my cost to return the original device via international shipping, he later claimed he would not do so because “the original device was not faulty”.

So I would say “buyer beware”. You might get a good unit (judging from comments here, most people do). But if you get a bad one, you might get a runaround like I did.

I recognize that electronic devices are sometimes faulty and problems are hard to diagnose. I’m fine with that. What really burns me is the poor customer service here.

This thread illustrates some of the runaround I got: