Happy Easter from OSMC - OSMC

We'd like to wish all of our users a Happy Easter. We hope that our users make the most of this time off and stay safe during this difficult period.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://osmc.tv/2020/04/happy-easter-from-osmc-4/
7 Likes

Hi there,
I was wondering if there will be an April or May update.
Thanks for all your great work by the way.

Surely there will be updates. If there is something that doesn’t work right for you in current release please create a new post according to this: How to submit a useful support request - General - OSMC

I am waiting for Kodi 18.7

Thanks for your notice. So I assume this is thw progress to have a look on right: Leia 18.7 Milestone · GitHub

I’m just hopping on a pvr zattoo addon update which would be included in your next official release.

so are we. :slight_smile: apparently it fixes an important problem with skins and profiles.

I know, because I was the one that added that fix :wink:

But it’s been in OSMC versions of Kodi for several months now, so there is nothing to fix in OSMC’s version of Kodi.

I only just recently managed to get it upstreamed it so that it benefits Kodi users on other platforms and gives us one less patch to maintain downstream in OSMC.

1 Like

Hmmm. Good work, but if it has been in OSMC’s version of Kodi for months, it is still affecting me – and I’m current on OSMC. So maybe we’re talking about another bug.

https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=312915&pid=2950779#pid2950779

Then we would need to see logs in a new post and a report of the problem you are experiencing and how we can reproduce it.

There were two parts of upstreaming the patches: the latter patch took longer as there was reluctance to accept it due to concerns that it could break other functionality. After some work I managed to get the complete fix upstreamed entirely, but these fixes have been in OSMC for several months which was part of the justification for upstreaming it in the first place.

A quick search of your post history doesn’t show me any previous reports of profile issues, so I’d again suggest a new post.

Sam