Irsend on RPi2 with OSMC

Hi All!
I’m using raspberry PI as a media center and a universal remote for the home theater, which sends IR signals to the AV-receiver and TV. On raspberry PI 1 with raspbian all worked well.

Now I want to configure the same on raspberry PI 2 with OSMC version 4.1.3.2. The “lircd.conf” file I have downloaded from my RPi 1. When I try to send an IR signal, an error occurs:

sudo irsend SEND_ONCE Philips_PFL Power
irsend: timeout

There is “pin gpio_out_pin=10” set out in “/boot/config.txt”, because i’m using this pin. In fact, the same problem occurs when using the default configuration (pin 17).

Please, help! What i’m doing wrong?

It looks like OSMC works differently from raspbian. I had the same problem and it was sorted by irsend -d /run/lirc/lircd-lirc0 SEND_ONCE “name of remote” “KEY_TO_BLAST”. If you try out the irsend -d /run/lirc/lircd-lirc0 LIST “” “” you should get back a list of remotes. However that doesn’t seem to be the only issue. I am going to try some other things mentioned in this page - http://wiki.openelec.tv/index.php/Guide_to_Lirc_IR_Blasting. If you sort out before me let me know.

I got this working using

irsend -d /var/run/lirc/lircd-lirc0 SEND_ONCE “name of remote” “KEY_TO_BLAST”