July 13th shipping?

Hi all, 1st post on here. I maybe jumping the gun here a little bit but I ordered a vero 4k from the official site and they said they would ship on the 13th of July with a 15% discount ( which I got, thanks! ) but I’ve not had any email confirming shipping, just wondered if anyone else is in the same boat.
Cheers.

I would say a few of us are. Sam has been on holiday and is only back today. I read him say orders would start to go out tomorrow however I’m not sure if that includes the vero 4k

I got back this afternoon so it will be business as usual tomorrow.

However we still don’t have Vero in stock at this time. I will email everyone who’s preordered on Tuesday morning to provide more information about what’s going on

Cheers

Sam

1 Like

Ok thanks Sam, very much looking forward to getting the vero 4k.

Hello…

Any news about Vero4K ?

If you have placed an order on the website then you should receive some information via email in a couple of hours

Sam

1 Like

Hello. I have the same issue. I’ve orderd my vero 4k+ on 26 of july. I’ve got only an order confirmation by mail. No send confirmation or something similar

Remember not every company in world is the size of Amazon.

I don’t wish to cancel my order. Just want to know when it shipps. You don’t need to be amazon just for confirm the shipping progress.

Chears

The main information, I believe, @fzinken wanted to link to:

I’m sure, @sam_nazarko will sort the delayed confirmation out for you as soon as he’s looking into the forum again. It’s Sunday though… He’s a busy man and already doing his best :slightly_smiling_face: It will be sorted out.

Ok thanks

We will keep customers updated with shipping information, but for now the focus is just getting the first lot out tomorrow

prays he’s in the first batch.

Will it be newly designed boxes or are you just putting a “+” on the box with a marking pen?

I wish I’d thought of that…

New box and a new colour (black).

2 Likes

Can’t wait to see the new box. :sunglasses:

How did first day of shipping go? Any indication of when (early) announcement-day orders will ship? :speak_no_evil:

1 Like

Slow but steady.

I would appreciate your patience. It’s going to take a while to get through this.

Cheers

Sam

So… define “while.” :smiley:

Nope, don’t wanna know. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: