Kodi failed to install a dependency

“kodi failed to install a dependency” I ran into this error message last night while attempting to and failing at installing the BBC iPlayer and the Eurosport Player. After a quick search with the big G and found this link:

As the tutorial instructed I deleted the file: Addon27.db

I restarted my Vero 4k and both programs installed without any hesitation.:slight_smile:

However: When I clicked on my other previously installed links to apps none, except the two I just installed, functioned. My installed Repositories were also among the victims. Checking in my apps I found all the non-functional apps disabled but with a click on enable all are back online. I will reinstall the Repositories as needed.

I thought to pass this tidbit on in hopes it will save someone with a similar error message some hair pulling.

Mike

@johnsmadela18 your post was deleted because of

We cannot provide any support for piracy. You should seek support from the developer of the addon or provider of the repo.

To get a better idea of our piracy policy, please see this link here FAQ - OSMC Forums You are welcome to edit your post and request for it to be re-listed at anytime. DO NOT SIMPLY DUPLICATE THE POST

Thank you for your understanding

A post was split to a new topic: Off topic and against terms of service