Kodi Krypton for OSMC is now available

Sure Sam

I always use standar OSMC skin, with any changes, before use OSMV i use Openelec with confluence skin and also try some skins like Boxee (copy) or Amber. Most of them, Confluence, Kodi, Amber are skins for very youngh people, that they are searching something like big impact images.

I read some critics on many post on a simple search, back to clean style, no more detailed explanation, The skin name is simply OSMC Skin, i made no changes, just an update and it changes, i try to found the old, but looks like there is no compatible.

Sure, just look this image of another post:

https://discourse-cdn.osmc.tv/uploads/default/original/2X/5/5f5565256929427b0bf50a5c6b6fd9c58afc760f.JPG

The background image is like noise over the text and images, plain color, empower the text, you can add something more than a plain color, but very soft color variations and no image with noise, maybe like ubuntu background.

Also when you select a movie or something else, background still change as another kodi skins, more noise, and very worse idea if you are just searching a movie in a list.

The UI experience is frustrating, i not able to find gentles, before i just can se them in two clicks. Also the list are very usefull when you have a lot of movies, more list and less cover. The cover is the accesory, no the main subject.

The text are now more spacing, don`t look very nice, have something strange.

The last year, you made this post
https://osmc.tv/2016/03/were-designing-a-new-look-and-feel-for-osmc/

with a new look and feel, this looks nice, clean, simply and easy to understand. But there is nothing similar.

Well, on design, is very important the target audiences, clean skin is nice (ejem, for wife as AndesG says on post), also for kids, and people for more than 30+ years. The question is not if you are on the right way with the feedback of your comunity, the real question is if you are on right way with you target audience. My answer is NO, you are change audience from 30+ to 15+, and they also have a lot of impact skins.

I thing the design team was working very very good, until this update.

Sure, also i can use Apple TV or Boxee, or something similar, but i want try help, just because you were doing very well so far.