Last update broke RC6-MCE remote

exact the same problem on my site, i lost the RC6 support yesterday after updating my vero 4k.

today after another and the latest update (uname -a = Linux Vero4K 3.14.29-68-osmc #1) the remote support is still not working.

We have to wait for a new Vero4k kernel image.
Sorry for this inconvenience.

‘We have to wait for a new Vero4k kernel image.’ Dont know what that means.
Are you an developer of OSMC?
Would be nice to put some titles on the names. I know that Sam_nazarko is the main guy/owner.

My IR is still not working and i am also on the .68 build from this morning.

If you click on jims name, and then the group ‘moderators’ you can see the title of some of the team atleast

I also did notice the little ‘Shield’ that says moderator on the username.
But Sam_Nazarko does not have this.

Lol, look like latest update broken almost everything… but all we know that Sam will fix this ASAP

HI Sam,

like the others above the latest update hasn’t fixed the issue. Actually it might be a step backwards since i now get errors scroll by on the screen at boot time. I had these (if memory serves from late last night) on kernel 66.

Looking forward to a quick fix…

Thanks

-Mat

Battery died on my Harmony Remote as I tried the update for OSMC… I mistakenly assumed it was my harmony’s fault when vero 4k :frowning: Just spent a fair bit of time futzing my harmony before I googled this thread and found out that the Vero 4k update broke it. Don’t change 2 things at once :expressionless:

Just signed up to say that I have the same issue. Using Vero 4K. I look forward to a swift resolution.

Thanks for all your hard work.

Exactly the same issue here. Any chances for a quick fix? Having to use two remotes decreases the WAF significantly … :wink:

1 Like

Do you guys find the supplied Vero remote still works?

It doesn’t for me. I’m reduced to my phone remote app.

Thanks

-Mat

The regular rf-remote works like always for me, it’s just the ir harmony that doesn’t.

That’s a bit worrying. Could you tell me your settings from the remotes section please?

Ultimately I guess I need to wait for a new build and I just hope this one is tested better. Far too many issues on the last one.

Thanks

-Mat

Try re-pairing the remote.

Thanks Sam. Watching the rugby at the moment. I’ll try later if I can find out how to do it.

Thanks
-Mat

If you update again, IR remote support should now be working.

Thanks, my remote works fine now.

Are you saying the harmony remotes should be working again now?
Mine is Not working. I just updated 15 minutes ago … rebooted …and still non-functional.harmony.

Is there something else that needs to be done to correct this problem?

just updates to the .69 version and my IR remote is working again.
Thanks.

Check that your version says -69 - mine started working without any extra labor