Movie scraper not geting most titles

Thanks for all the replies and help everyone.
It had nothing to do with any .nfo files as because there aren’t any.
It had nothing to do with the folder they were in because it worked fine before, it still worked in my master profile, and many other files, not just the Incredibles 2, were not scraping that were just in the root Movie folder.
It had nothing to do with my naming conventions because my naming conventions follow Kodi standards (again, it worked before, works on my other profile, and worked when I created a new profile).
I checked and made sure that ‘movies are in a seperate folder’ was unchecked and ‘scan recursively’ was checked before I even started the thread, so that wasn’t it either.
My “Master user” profile worked, my “Children” profile worked but then stopped working after I did a bunch of weird stuff to get my Enable Menu Customization working again which required me to back up and restore various things, the new profile I created called “Children 2” worked.
I deleted profiles “Children” and “Children 2”, then made a new profile “Children” to just start from scratch.
When I did that, it didn’t work because it somehow was using something residually leftover from my previous “Children” profile.
So I had a look at my Kodi files and I had all kinds of extra files in there that I don’t need anymore from my Enable Menu Customization issue.
See here: Enable Menu Customisation does nothing - #51 by Kontrarian
Instead of deleting files one by one and see what works and what doesn’t, I just removed everything that wasn’t needed for my Master user profile since I was getting impatient and then recreated my “Children” profile and did everything fresh.
It was annoying because I had to redo all my guisettings etc and I still have to fix other things here and there to get it back to my children’s likings, but everything scrapes now 100%, just like before.
I didn’t have to change MKV header information, I didn’t change file or folder names, nothing.
It just works now again and it had to do with some file that got removed from the profile directories.
Which exact file, I don’t know.
But it had nothing to do with any files or folders on any of my USB HDDs and everything to do with some file that was sitting on the Veros internel memory.
Other than putting some music in the Vero’s local storage Music folder and a wallpaper in the Pictures folder, I have never created or deleted any file on local storage until I was doing SSH commands remotely trying to fix my skin helper addon issue mentioned in the above link.