Netflix authentication error

Hi all,

i install OSMC on raspberry pi zero w. For use Netflix, i install the plugin from CastagnaIT Repository but, after a lot of error and installing of packet, it run and ask me login email and apassword.
If i insert the data (email and pw), give me an error of wrong password or email. The login data are right.
I try to login with authentication tool (with the authentication python file like wiki), but i need to install chrome or chromium. After a afternoon of porchidiii and insults to my pc and all saints, i have a lot of error and cant’ download\install chromium.

Can anyone help me, or give me a solution for this issues?
Thanks a lot!

Well in short, this is your answer:

And if you have the same problem with a pi2/3/vero2/vero4k(+), here is a suggested solution:

oh… ok… not supported.

Hi, thanks for support.

Now, i’m trying to install OSMC and the add-on netflix with a raspberry pi 3.
The installation of OSMC and the add-on don’t give me any error, all sweet.
But, starting the add-on netflix and login with email and pw, give me the same error (wrong password or email).
Email and password are correct, i’m sure. Then, i’ try with the solution you linked in CastagnaIT ( NFAuthentication.key and the PIN). But, i have an error “no module named websocket”. If i try to download it with “pip install websocket”, this return me the error:

Command “/usr/bin/python -u -c “import setuptools, tokenize;file=’/tmp/pip-build-evLa7l/greenlet/setup.py’;f=getattr(tokenize, ‘open’, open)(file);code=f.read().replace(’\r\n’, ‘\n’);f.close();exec(compile(code, file, ‘exec’))” install --record /tmp/pip-Ybmjm1-record/install-record.txt --single-version-externally-managed --compile” failed with error code 1 in /tmp/pip-build-evLa7l/greenlet/

How can resolve? Thanks!

UPDATE

i resolve the issue. But i’m blocked with the installation of chromium, required for start NFAuthenticationKey.py file. I can’t find a solution for install chromium, with apt-get install i give another error, chromium is missing or removed from the repository.

I’m frustrated.

Well, isn’t that just needed to create the key?? You could do that on a windows computer and the copy the resulting key to you OSMC device.

Here are instructions, at the bottom part of the page. Search for this frase " Authentication Key on Windows" and you should get clear instructions.

I’m a dumb! You my hero (not like the boys, i hope)!

All work fine. I need to download another plugin required, but i have access to my account and the file list.

Thanks so much!!

1 Like

I have installed Netflix add on as described v 0.16.4 on OSMC v 2020.06 and created the keyfile. However, the option to use the keyfile is not showing, I only have the email+pw screens showing which don’t work of course. What can be missing here?

This seems strange, have you followed the install instructions here:

And still don’t have an option for key or email authentication, then there is something wrong that i can’t help you with.