Netflix authentication error

Hi all,

i install OSMC on raspberry pi zero w. For use Netflix, i install the plugin from CastagnaIT Repository but, after a lot of error and installing of packet, it run and ask me login email and apassword.
If i insert the data (email and pw), give me an error of wrong password or email. The login data are right.
I try to login with authentication tool (with the authentication python file like wiki), but i need to install chrome or chromium. After a afternoon of porchidiii and insults to my pc and all saints, i have a lot of error and cantā€™ download\install chromium.

Can anyone help me, or give me a solution for this issues?
Thanks a lot!

Well in short, this is your answer:

And if you have the same problem with a pi2/3/vero2/vero4k(+), here is a suggested solution:

ohā€¦ okā€¦ not supported.

Hi, thanks for support.

Now, iā€™m trying to install OSMC and the add-on netflix with a raspberry pi 3.
The installation of OSMC and the add-on donā€™t give me any error, all sweet.
But, starting the add-on netflix and login with email and pw, give me the same error (wrong password or email).
Email and password are correct, iā€™m sure. Then, iā€™ try with the solution you linked in CastagnaIT ( NFAuthentication.key and the PIN). But, i have an error ā€œno module named websocketā€. If i try to download it with ā€œpip install websocketā€, this return me the error:

Command ā€œ/usr/bin/python -u -c ā€œimport setuptools, tokenize;file=ā€™/tmp/pip-build-evLa7l/greenlet/setup.pyā€™;f=getattr(tokenize, ā€˜openā€™, open)(file);code=f.read().replace(ā€™\r\nā€™, ā€˜\nā€™);f.close();exec(compile(code, file, ā€˜execā€™))ā€ install --record /tmp/pip-Ybmjm1-record/install-record.txt --single-version-externally-managed --compileā€ failed with error code 1 in /tmp/pip-build-evLa7l/greenlet/

How can resolve? Thanks!

UPDATE

i resolve the issue. But iā€™m blocked with the installation of chromium, required for start NFAuthenticationKey.py file. I canā€™t find a solution for install chromium, with apt-get install i give another error, chromium is missing or removed from the repository.

Iā€™m frustrated.

Well, isnā€™t that just needed to create the key?? You could do that on a windows computer and the copy the resulting key to you OSMC device.

Here are instructions, at the bottom part of the page. Search for this frase " Authentication Key on Windows" and you should get clear instructions.

Iā€™m a dumb! You my hero (not like the boys, i hope)!

All work fine. I need to download another plugin required, but i have access to my account and the file list.

Thanks so much!!

1 Like

I have installed Netflix add on as described v 0.16.4 on OSMC v 2020.06 and created the keyfile. However, the option to use the keyfile is not showing, I only have the email+pw screens showing which donā€™t work of course. What can be missing here?

This seems strange, have you followed the install instructions here:

And still donā€™t have an option for key or email authentication, then there is something wrong that i canā€™t help you with.