I’ve not come across this before. I noticed tonight that the MySQL data that’s being shared with my RPis isn’t being shown or updated on my Vero. The same advancedsettings.xml file I’ve always dumped onto a clean install remains the same unchanged file, so it’s not that. That’s been working fine for the past number of years. In fact, last time I reinstalled the Vero when I downgraded everything to the latest v18 image it was definitely working fine then, I always check.
Reinstalled the Vero from scratch completely again just now as I had also noticed juddering on MKV and HEVC files and thought that might fix it, it didn’t unfortunately. And still no MySQL info showing.
All of the devices are on v18.
I’ve checked this is working correctly on a couple of the RPis and it is.
Thanks for reading.