OSMC 2020.06-1 (Kodi 18.7) BD-J Menus

I have just downloaded the latest OSMC distribution (dated 2020.06-1) and am using this on a Pi 3B.
I understand this OSMC uses Kodi 18.7

I have loaded and are using Aeon Nox (SILVO) skin and setup a test SMB / CIFS network share to my media.
I am testing and playing with the settings and am using test DVD and Blu-Ray rips from this network share.

The ripped Blu-ray disc plays OK with the full menus on VLC with Windows.
However, currently on OSMC, only the Blu-ray main title plays OK but no menus.

If I go to “System / Player / Discs / Blu-ray / Blu-ray playback mode” and try to set “Show Blu-ray menu”, I get the following message:

“BD-J MENU ERROR: There was an error encountered loading Java, so BD-J menus will not be functional at this time. BD-J menus require the Java Runtime Environment so make sure this is installed and functioning on your system.”

I have installed java 8 by issuing the following commands, issued from the command line logged in via ssh as the default osmc user:

sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install openjdk-8-jre-headless

Installation was successful and I rebooted OK.
Java can be seen accessed from the osmc user command line as per the following from the command line output:

$ java -version
openjdk version “1.8.0_121”
OpenJDK Runtime Environment (build 1.8.0_121-8u121-b13-1~bpo8+1-b13)
OpenJDK Zero VM (build 25.121-b13, interpreted mode)

I have seen other posts with an array of suggestion which seem to be from a different time and state and have tried a few but with no success.

Does any one have a clear idea of what else is required to fix the above?

Are any further manual edits of files? or creation of symbolic links to get the latest OSMC distribution to work ?
If so, specific advise what to do next would be appreciated.

Thanks
Wicky

So the quick answer is, BD-J menus do not work.