OSMC crashing after a bit of a delay

Hi all,

This is my first forum post, hopefully I captured everything in the support instructions.

Lately my kodi has started crashing after a delay of running perfectly fine. Last time it crashed I was in the middle of watching a video off of the external hdd connected. I can not replicate this issue on demand but I do have a log of it occuring. I am running the most recent OSMC on a rpi2. Attached to the device is a logitech k400 and ext hdd mounted. The issue just started appearing today.

Here is my log: http://paste.osmc.io/huciqigifo.vhdl

I hope someone can help me out!

We have removed your thread from public viewing because it discusses a pirate addon, repo, or website. We cannot provide support for them and will allow them no consideration on our forums. To get a better idea of our piracy policy, please see this link here FAQ - OSMC Forums You are welcome to edit your post and request for it to be re-listed at anytime.

There is no reason why you should have to use their pastebin. We have made it excessively easy to use ours.

Hi,

I am sorry! Did I use the proper pastebin now? How do I request to be relisted? I am searching for a message button next to your name also. I am relatively new to these forums any help would be amazing.

Thanks

13:55:09 1304.046387 T:1956303792  NOTICE: Config:
                                            arm_freq=1000

First thing to do is remove your overclock and test if the issue persists. It’s not unlikely that this is the cause.

If this doesn’t resolve the issue, you’ll have to remove all the pirate addons and repos that your system is inundated with and then we can continue to debug.