OSMC - Two question, i obtain an error every time i turn on my Pi2 and question about advancedsetting.xml......... :)

No. No we don’t… You need to provide logs of your system suffering the problem you claim to be afflicted by.

I’m not disappered friends… in this days i tryed to see some live stream and sometime i have need to restart the streaming two or more times for obtain a continuous playback but apparently this appening only on some channel and other working as well whitout any problems.

I don’t have touched nothing on my OSMC and nothing changed on my LAN setup on my home… when i opened this thread i have the same exact problems in all live streaming… sometime the exact problems appears also on youtube app…

Now i know all operation i need to do when i re-obtain this same problems… at that point i can be back here and post a complete log and we can try to examine the real motive all stream not working…

Automated Response: When we ask for information it is because we are trying to HELP YOU. Refusal to provide requested information will result in the abandonment of support. Persistent posting in the topic after that will result in the post being locked. Please provide the information that has been requested so we can continue to help solve your problem.