OSMC's Easter update is here with Kodi v18 (Leia) - OSMC

Cheers bud.

Pretty new to Kodi and such, but i Installed the new update and all my skins seem to have disappeared. When i try to install a new skin, i’m getting a ’ The dependency on xbmc.gui version 5.12.0 could not be satisfied’ error.

Is there a way to fix this? I am now stuck with the default OSMC skin.

EDIT: Fixed it by removing addon27.db

Thank you so much.
I can revert back to OSMC now.

Great work OSMC team! Thanks!

But before I will upgrade my Vero 4K+, 2 questions: The “suspend/standby” mode is not working in this release? Correct?

Is the fixed IP not waiting for network bug fixed in this release?

Thanks for the clarifications!

Just updated my rp2 (simple set up, never any add ons installed, files on a Linux system, automounted) , and played some files.

All’s well.
:grin:

Same problem there–> Solution

Solution:

1. The home screen
  2. Add-ons
  3. Download
  4. VFS (Virtual File System)
  5. RAR archive support
  6. Install
  7. Restart Kodi/OSMC

Kodi Wiki

Thank you!! :slight_smile: :champagne:

Suspend works reliably here after testing.

The wait for network issue isn’t related to Kodi but appears to currently be a ConnMan bug.

I got an error on first upgrade attempt. Something with an unknown package; restarting in 30 seconds. I did the upgrade again and everything seems fine (Vero 4K+)

1 Like

You may have had an intermittent issue with connectivity.

Everything seems to work fine; tested it a lot today (movie/tv-show marathon today).

1 Like

Any suggested troubleshooting steps for why my 12/18 release on pi3 says no updates available?

Please start a forum post with some logs.

Sam

It’s still not working for me.

That the remote button bounce issue?

I will test this again at the end of the week with the rest of the v18 snagging

Amazing. I had 2 issues before. Blu-ray format was a pain to start and large UDH iso files could not be played. Now both issues are gone. I had to enable rar again.
This update makes the vero just perfect. Now i can really play everything .
Thank you Sam and team to deliver a job like this. I think most of us dont have a clue what effort this takes.

Hi yarisken,

Not quite sure why you posted to a 4 year old topic, but I’m assuming this is where you meant to post.

Regards Tom.

Yes thank you Tom. I had several tabs open and missed :-).

1 Like