Playback of music via music library gives micro-drop outs

I asked you 10 time PLEASE DELETE MY USER ACCOUNT. SAM PLEASE DELETE IT I DON’T EVER WANT TO SEE ANOTHER MAIL FROM YOUR FORUM AGAIN PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DELETE IT I BEG YOU DELETE IT.

Wow. Just wow.

Hi, I have same problem playing music from Synology NAS on local network via cabel (gigabit). I tried buffermode=1 and buffermode=0 (restart after each change) but nothing changed.
I can provide log or anything which can help you with this issue.

Play the same file locally - copy it to sdcard or a USB stick.
That will determine if it’s a network issue, or something in the player or file.

Finaly nailed it. It was my error with xml syntax, but buffermode=1 helped. So if you have problem with micro-drop outs in music playback, set buffermode=1. My syntax of advacedsettings.xml:
<advancedsettings> <videodatabase> <type>mysql</type> <host>192.168.1.10</host> <port>3306</port> <user>Malina</user> <pass>xxxxxx</pass> </videodatabase> <musicdatabase> <type>mysql</type> <host>192.168.1.10</host> <port>3306</port> <user>Malina</user> <pass>xxxxxx</pass> </musicdatabase> <videolibrary> <importwatchedstate>true</importwatchedstate> <importresumepoint>true</importresumepoint> </videolibrary> <pathsubstitution> <substitute> <from>special://masterprofile/Thumbnails/</from> <to>nfs://192.168.1.10/volume1/video/Thumbnails/</to> </substitute> </pathsubstitution> <network> <buffermode>1</buffermode> </network> </advancedsettings>

(My error was that I nested settings
<advancedsettings> <advancedsettings> <network> <buffermode>1</buffermode> </network> </advancedsettings> </advancedsettings>
)

Hi, I switched from a old d-link 655 router to a TP-link archer 9 router yesterday, and since then, I have similair issues:
audio dropouts about every 20 seconds or so, when playing through the music library. Playing through the files menu gives no dropouts whatsoever.

Playing youtube or HD movies (from a NAS) gives no problems whatsoever.

Everything is wired by Ethernet CAT5e cable.

setting buffermode to 1 in advancedsettings.xml seems to solve the issue… but I have no idea why.

the only component that has changed in my setup is the router. Enabling or disabling QoS or NAT Boost seems to have no effect whatsoever.

I hope that you guys can release a fix for this since copying and changing advancedsettings.xml is an extra step I have to do when I do a clean reinstall.

My setup:
Pi-2
OSMC may build
The Pi-2 is connected to my NAS (Synology) DS212j through Ethernet (via the router).

Cheers,

Michel